Betagen Cream contains the active ingredient : Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05%, Gentamicin sulfate 0.1% , It is a corticosteroid combined with Gentamicin which works by affecting the bacteria’s production of certain proteins that are necessary for their survival. Gentamicin causes the bacteria to produce abnormal and faulty proteins. This ultimately kills the bacteria and clears up the infection. Betagen Cream is used to heal various skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis and other skin inflamation.
You can find HERE all our products containing Betamethasone , Creams and lotions. All our products are available over the counter.
HOW TO USE BETAGEN CREAM
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- Betagen Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply it to broken skin and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- It may cause temporary burning, itching or a redness at application site. This is usually mild. Consult your doctor if you experience a more severe reaction.
- Inform your doctor if your skin problem hasn’t improved after seven days of treatment.
Take a look at our other products for your skin disease (inflamation, psoriasis, eczema, etc ..) here : Best products for skin desease